Air Duct Cleaning
- Air ducts are very important part of a home or building. They are essential for your heating and cooling system to work efficiently and condition the air inside the rooms. However, they can also attract a lot of dirt and mold. That is why Vital Restoration offers services like air conditioning duct cleaning in San Francisco in order keep your own home safe for your own self.
What Are ducts for?
- Ducts are generally a part of a building’s air conditioning and ventilating system. The purpose of duct is to carry the heated or cooled air into the building. The energy that is produced by your heating or cooling system is carried through the ducts to the desired rooms. Wherever a vent is left opened, the energy will find its way through the vents and enter the room. This helps in making the room warmer or cooler.It is definitely a very useful component for any building, yet with time it becomes the favorite place for many contaminants. That is why Vital Restoration’s air duct cleaning services are here to save you from the harmful effects a dirty duct.
Dark side of the duct
- If not cleaned within specific period of time, a duct might accumulate a lot of contaminates. These might include mold, dirt, dust, grime, germs, cellulose construction debris and animal dander. Fungi, germs and mold require all these things plus moisture to grow. They can’t find a better breeding ground than your duct. Also, it is the favorite breeding ground for insects and rodents.According to EPA, the indoor air is found to be 70% more polluted than outdoor air. Most of this contributes to an unclean air duct. Air duct must be inspected every few months to see if whether it needs cleaning or not. Moreover, it is important to get it cleaned every two years. This might vary from place to place. You should get your air-ducts inspected every two years to check if they need cleaning. Whether or not you get it inspected, air duct cleaning services are crucial at least once every two years.
Effects of Unclean Duct
Since most of our time is spent inside the house, taking care of indoor pollution is absolutely necessary. A lot of this pollution can be reduced by getting air duct cleaning in San Francisco by Vital Restoration.
- Research has proven that unclean ducts can have very apparent effects on the residents’ health. The most vulnerable victims of polluted air are children and pets.
- Since ducts accumulate a lot of dust, the same dust will enter your home through ventilating systems. Even after cleaning your home properly, dust will quickly gather over your home and in the air.
- You or your family members might experience headaches and sinus problems after or during sleep.
- The airflow through vents will considerably lessen, leaving rooms feeling stuffy.
- You might experience a dry, burning sensation in your eyes, nose, or throat.
- The heating or cooling system produces a stale or musty odor when turned on.
- Studies have proven that many allergies and diseases are caused due to unclean air through the vents. These might include respiratory problems, salmonella, strep, and legionnaires disease.
A breath of fresh air
Nothing is worth your health and your family’s well being. Therefore, air duct cleaning from Vital Restoration is required to ensure that you are breathing clean air in your home. Professionals at Vital Restoration will inspect and clean the complete heating and cooling system along with registers, fans, ducts, and coils.
At Vital Restoration, technicians use the most up to date, powerful and effective duct cleaning systems. Other than the best tools and equipment, it is the professional experience and training of our professionals that ensure your air duct cleaning in San Francisco has been conducted in the most desirable manner. Not only do we clean the ducts, we also inspect the whole system for any kind of leaks and other problems that might be affecting the system’s efficiency.
Having your air duct cleaned and inspected by Vital Restoration will not only provide you a healthier indoor environment but other advantages.
- A properly clean air duct will maximize the efficiency of both the heating and cooling system. It has been proven that almost 10 percent of the energy in our homes is wasted due to unclean or leaky ducts.
- It will save you money that would otherwise be spent on wasted energy bills.
- Unclogging the system will also allow them to work more efficiently.
Air duct cleaning will help you fight the dangers that an unclean duct might pose. Not only will your vents be visibly more clean, you will feel freshness in every breath you take. So, if your air duct hasn’t gone through any sort of cleaning or inspection for more than two years, call the Vital Restoration services team for a thorough inspection.