Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Removal & Other Restoration Services
Welcome to Vital Restoration
Formerly known as Restoration-911
Get a free estimate
We understand that suffering a disaster is both traumatic and expensive for businesses and homeowners, and we take care to ensure that the cleanup process is handled efficiently and professionally, so that you can move on. All personnel at Vital Restoration are trained to provide the easiest possible disaster cleanup experience. The first step in the cleanup process is to perform an emergency evaluation. We’ll give you a free estimate to determine the extent of the damage, assess the necessary steps needed for restoration, and calculate the cost and time required.
The Work Process
Common Cases of Damage
- Fire damage – The damage caused by a fire is emotionally draining as well as expensive to repair. Understanding that fire damage wreaks havoc on a building, Vital Restoration uses the latest technologies and the most specialized skills to remove smoke, soot and accompanying odors throughout the structure. Not only do our experts repair structural damage, they also photograph, document, clean and pack down any contents that may have been affected. When necessary, an ozoning treatment is also used to combat any stubborn odors that may linger after a fire. We can provide you with storage while the structural damage is being repaired. Throughout the process, our experts will remain in touch to let you know how the process is progressing.
- Smoke damage – Although smoke damage often accompanies fire damage, the effects of the smoke can often exceed the effects of the flames. In such instances, the Vital Restoration team will perform expert cleaning and odor removal techniques, including the use of air scrubbers with activated charcoal filters, in order to ensure complete and thorough odor elimination. If additional odor removal is required, we may also use an ozone process to aid in the restoration.
- Water damage – If too much water saturates a property, it can result in the destruction of contents, as well as severe structural damage. To help home and property owners minimize the damage caused by water penetration, Vital Restoration responds quickly and aggressively. By providing fast response to the scene, we help mitigate the damage caused by water. The use of state-of-the-art equipment enables us to eliminate excess water on the property. We also employ other modern techniques to remove moisture from the premises as well as from all personal property.
- Carpet cleaning – Too often, the carpet is overlooked in the restoration process, or is sometimes deemed irreparable. Before getting rid of the carpet completely, the carpet and upholstery cleaners at Vital Restoration use modern technology to clean deep beneath the surface, where debris and moisture can linger and cause odor. Techniques such as hot water extraction combined with pre-spray solution can help to minimize the damage done to carpeting, eliminating the need for costly replacement.
- Sewage Cleanup – Sewage cleanup is not only an annoying pain; it is also a health hazard. The microorganisms that live in sewage can be harmful and so any sewage cleanup must be done as soon as possible, in order to ensure the safety of the property’s inhabitants. Our specially trained technicians are available day and night to help solve the problems caused by broken and damaged sewage systems.
- House Restoration – Whether your home or property suffers from smoke, fire, water or other type of damage, the team at Vital Restoration is reachable at any time to help assist with your needs. At Vital Restoration, we take pride in our work and service and will take special care to ensure a job well done.
Benefits of having our services
We are certified & accredited by
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leads the nation’s environmental science, research, education and assessment efforts. The mission of the EPA is to protect human health and the environment. Since 1970, EPA has been working for a cleaner, healthier environment for the American people. More
The Environmental Assessment Association is one of the leading professional organizations that is dedicated to providing its members with restoration information, cleanup education, and professional certification to qualified environmental experts. EAA’s membership is comprised of professionals from over thirty countries around the world. More
The Cleaning and Restoration Association’s goal is to advance the knowledge and professionalism of the cleaning and restoration industry. CRA helps to promote and set standards in the arts and sciences of the cleaning and restoration industry and educates in the advancement, uses, and improvements in the restoration industry. More
The Better Business Bureau is one of the largest consumer protection agencies, self described as “An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other”. More
What people say about us